Tent Fumigation Orange County Ca.
Orange County Ca. Fumigation, or tenting, involves covering the entire structure for a minimum of two nights. This method of treatment exterminates all drywood termites in the structure, even the ones hiding within the walls. We recommend this method when there is a heavy infestation of drywood termites, or if the infestation has entered into inaccessible areas such as behind the drywall in your Orange County Ca home.
How Does It Work?
During the fumigation ,in your Orange County Ca home. we use Vikane ™, a gas that fully circulates all areas of the property in your Orange County Ca home.. The chemical itself is odorless and tasteless, and does not leave any residue behind in your Orange County Ca home.
The Orange County Ca home is affected for 24 hours. Once the mark hits, the ventilation are open and the gas dissipates into the air. After another 24-hour, it is safe to go back inside ,in your Orange County Ca home. worry free. To ensure it is safe to go back inside in your Orange County Ca home., the team has a special machine that checks the air quality and use it in every room in the Orange County Ca structure before they allow you back in.
Once you are allowed back in your Orange County Ca home., you can rest assure you are going back in to a home free of termites in your Orange County a home.
What do I need to do to prepare for the fumigation with gas fumigant in Orange County Ca?
In addition to the work performed by your fumigator, it is your responsibility to help prepare your home Orange County Ca for the fumigation. Taking the following steps prior to fumigation helps ensure its success, resulting in the elimination of drywood termites from your home. Check with your fumigator for additional home preparation information in Orange County Ca.
The day before the fumigation in Orange County Ca…
- Water the soil up to 18 inches from the outer walls of your Orange County Ca home to protect outdoor plants and shrubs.
- Cut back foliage, shrubbery and landscaping at least 18 inches from the structure to allow room for the tarps.
- Remember to make arrangements for overnight accommodations for you and your pets, as your Orange County Ca home may be under fumigation 4 to 72 hours. Most fumigations are between 12 and 18 hours.
- Please keep in mind the fumigation may need to be rescheduled if the weather is uncooperative. High winds and rain may hinder a fumigation and cause potential danger to fumigators.
The day of the fumigation in Orange County ca…
- Remove all plants from your home, including those on outdoor patios.
- Evacuate all people and pets from the structure.
- Remove mattresses completely enveloped in plastic, such as baby mattresses with waterproof covers, or remove the covers themselves.
- Remove or double-bag any food, feed, drugs and medicinals in special Nylofume nags your fumigator provides. You do not need to bag or remove items in plastic, glass, or metal bottles, cans of jars with the original manufacture’s airtight seal intact
- Seal the Nylofume bags one at a time by twisting the tops, or folding down and sealing with tape, twisty ties, string or rubber bands. DO NOT TIE BAGS IN A KNOT. Your fumigator can provide special instructions on proper bagging procedures for you.
- Double-bag cold and frozen foods and leave them in the refrigerator and freezer to make it easier to stack the bags inside.
- Be sure to remove or double-bag anything that will be ingested (medicine, spices, ect.).
After the fumigation in Orange County Ca…
- It is unnecessary to wash dishes, linens, clothing, ect., as fumigant is a gas and will dissipate from the Orange County Ca structure.
- Remember, once your fumigation is complete, all termites in your Orange County Ca structure should be eliminated.
Ask your fumigator to help you determine additional items that need to be double-bagged or removed prior to fumigation. A good rule of thumb is, “when in doubt. Take it out.” Here are some examples, Double-bag or remove these items:
- Chips, pasta, rice and other foods packaged in plastic bags
- Cereals, crackers and other foods packaged in cardboard boxes (even if the boxes have never been opened)
- Spices, salt and pepper shakers, and other items where the seal has been broken
- Ice, opened bottled drinking water
- Butter, cream cheese and any other items stored in a resealed container, including items stored in Tupperware containers
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Bags of pet food and bird seed, as well as opened cans
You need not bag or remove these items:
- Unopened cans (including home-canned goods)
- Cosmetics, such as lipstick
- Unopened soda cans and glass bottles
- Shampoo, soaps
- Unopened bottles of liquor and wine (stored horizontally)
If you have any questions about how to prepare your Orange County Ca home for fumigation, please don’t
hesitate to call us.
Tent fumigation in the city of Orange Ca Orange County. Tent fumigation Irvine Ca. Tent fumigation Anaheim Ca. Tent fumigation Anaheim Hills Ca. Tent fumigation Placentia Ca. Tent fumigation Orange Ca. Tent fumigation Orange Olive Ca. Tent fumigation Orange County Ca. Tent fumigation Tustin Ca. Tent fumigation North Tustin Ca. Tent fumigation Westminster Ca. Tent fumigation Garden Grove Ca. Tent fumigation Fountain Valley Ca. Tent fumigation Huntington Beach Ca. Tent fumigation Laguna Niguel Ca. Tent fumigation Laguna Hills Ca. Tent fumigation Mission Viejo Ca. Tent fumigation Lake Forest Ca. Tent fumigation Santa Ana Ca. Tent fumigation Cypress Ca. Tent fumigation Cerritos Ca. Tent fumigation La Palma Ca. Tent fumigation Stanton Ca. Tent fumigation Ladera Ranch Ca. Tent fumigation Costa Mesa Ca. Tent fumigation Newport Beach Ca. Tent fumigation Seal Beach Ca. Tent fumigation Fullerton Ca. Tent fumigation Buena park Ca. Tent fumigation Brea Ca. Tent fumigation Yorba Linda Ca. Tent fumigation Trabuco Canyon Ca. Tent fumigation Coto De Caza Ca. Tent fumigation Villa Park Ca. Tent fumigation Los Alamitos Ca. Tent fumigation Midway City Ca Tent fumigation Rancho Mission Viejo Ca. Tent fumigation La Habra Ca. Tent fumigation Rancho Santa Margarita Ca. Tent fumigation Dana Point Ca. Tent fumigation Los Angeles County Tent fumigation Riverside County Tent fumigation Aliso Viejo Ca. Tent fumigation Las Flores Ca. Tent fumigation Placentia C